The Major Gifts Representative is responsible for sharing Hosanna’s mission to donors, prospective donors, groups and foundations to generate funding for our international work. DUTIES
• Include identifying, soliciting and cultivating annual, sustained capital campaigns and major gifts.
• Fostering relationships with donors; implementing development networks to assist in marketing & solicitation.
• Participation in special fundraising and ministry awareness events.
• Regular communication with our Development, International & Marketing departments and meeting annual revenue/performance expectationsREQUIREMENTS
• Include extensive experience as a professional fundraiser.
• Good organizational skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Strong familiarity with Christian denominations.
• Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills.
• Domestic travel estimated at 12 days/month.
• Position is based in Albuquerque, NM (no exceptions!).We are looking for candidates with a heart to reach others throughout the world with Audio Bibles.
We offer an interdenominational Christian environment with mission-driven dedicated staff. Competitive salary based on experience, paid travel expenses, insurance/benefit programs, paid holidays and leave benefits.
2421 Aztec Rd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Phone: (505) 881-3321 or (800) 545-6552,
FAX: (505) 884-3667. For more information please visit our site and the Hosanna Job Opportunities page.