Responsible for acquiring, registering, tracking, and care of Forest Home program guests.
• Services guests consistent with Forest Home core DNA in order to exceed goals and quotas. This includes pricing, presentation of programs, analyzing revenue cycles, growing our customer base, and accelerating the utilization of programs.
• Provides customer relations from initial contact, contract negotiations, confirmed deposit, internal documentation / tracking, and rebooking.
• Seeks opportunities to identify, prioritize and implement improvements to the efficiency of the reservation process in order to achieve maximum cost efficiency in the delivery of products and services.
• Collaborates with Operations departments to ensure the highest quality of services provided to contracted groups as the advocate and active voice of the guest and their perspective.
• Supports the development and implementation of marketing and revenue strategy, tactics and processes that meet established standards and achieve desired revenue goals and quotas.
• Develops closure schedules for all phases of the reservation process to ensure timely response to information, pricing and contract requests - tracks progress according to marketing / revenue plans and schedules.
• Provides timely and detailed feedback on potential issues - provides management reports on business development and revenue activities to be utilized for planning meetings.
• Attends pre-conference meetings.
• Prepares guest check-in packets to include printed materials, nametags, and wristbands as indicated by registration system.
• Checks-in guests on grounds for various conferences.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with Forest Home guests, checks on guest needs as assigned.
• Provides general information regarding Forest Home and related sales information.
• Provides oversight of assigned temporary staff.
• Serves as a resource during the operation of events as assigned requiring periodic availability by phone, pager, or in-person response.
• Administers counselor registration and related activities.
• Assists with external marketing and promotional duties as assigned.
• Supports and participates in spiritual life activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• College degree preferred or equivalent work experience in marketing, business, sales, or related area.
• Strong office experience, with excellent computer and database skills.
• Excellent people service and communication skills, with the ability to provide service and streamline processes without compromising the integrity of the department or Forest Home and its policies and procedures.
• Able to accomplish assigned projects through other staff; utilizing excellent communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
• Able to perform high quality, detailed work within assigned deadlines.
• Able to think strategically and be able to focus on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities.
• Leadership ability in order to correctly guide guest experiences and expectations.
• Business acumen and analytical skills and abilities.
• Regular, timely attendance.
• Signed statement of faith.
• Servant heart and Christ-like attitude.
Please fill out an Online Application by visiting our Career Search Page to view the Program Reservations Associate position.
If you have questions please feel free to contact us by Email
Only Applications Online will be considered for the position.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Customer ServicePrivate Profile
- Stafford, Virginia
- December 9
Member AdvocateSamaritan Ministries International
- Peoria, Illinois
- December 7
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Elementary School English Teachers in AsiaAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Multimedia Marketing Consultant-Sacramento, CASalem Media Group
- Sacramento, California
- December 1
Encounter Jesus. Experience Transformation. Engage the World.
Forest Home Ministries will partner with the Church to create a revolutionary Christ-centered experience in which people of all ages connect with God through His creation, hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ, explore the Word of God, engage in Christ-centered relationships, and pursue God’s call for their life.