Responsible for implementing and maintaining the website, strategizing viral marketing/social networking and assisting with the creation and development of marketing videos.
• Implements web pages, maintains content and oversees day-to-day management of website, and assures quality and filing integrity of web pages.
• Prototypes and implements web pages, working under the direct supervision of the Creative Manager. Works with design team, and other staff to develop page concepts, content and customer facing web presence.
• Plans for regular updates of pages to maintain timeliness of data, statistics, tracking and analytics.
• Reviews and error checks all web content prior to and after release, to maintain high level of quality of the pages.
• Performs all maintenance of web pages, assuring pages and changes are referenced in the major search engines, and responding to e-mail about the pages and Forest Home, expedites issues or praise to appropriate departments.
• Assists with all web based software utilized by various departments.
• Develops and designs HTML based emails.
• Writes structured, validated, and documented HTML code for ease of maintenance and customer front side use.
• Keeps current with trends, HTML language, web tool developments and viral marketing/social networking in order to use new and developing features.
• Performs as key resource person for internal and external individuals needing help on navigating and using the web site. Also explains capabilities, architecture and limitations.
• Works closely with Caliber Media Group, the Forest Home website contractors and engineers.
• Provides regular status reports to Senior Director of Marketing and Development.
• Assists with content development, scriptwriting, video acquisition, video editing and final format authoring of marketing and product training media for Forest Home.
• Attends meetings as assigned.
• Works within budgets for assigned areas of responsibility.
• Supports and participates in staff spiritual life activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• College degree in related field or equivalent in education and experience.
• Self-motivated, self-managed and self-directed individual with experience and skills in graphic and web design.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as an integral team member.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
• Highly proficient in HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, and Final Cut Pro.
• Experience in Flash, Adobe After Effects and Motion an asset but not required.
• Creativity and out of the box thinking.
• Experience with and understanding of viral marketing/social media.
• Ability to understand diverse customer perspectives and adapt the medium to address individual relevancy.
• Excellent people service skills, with the ability to provide service and streamline processes without compromising
• the integrity of the department or Forest Home and its policies and procedures.
• Able to accomplish assigned projects utilizing effective communication, project management, time management
• and collaboration skills.
• Able to perform high quality, detailed work.
• Regular and timely attendance.
• Signed statement of faith.
• Servant heart and Christ-like attitude.
Please fill out an Online Application by visiting our Career Search Page to view the Digital Communications Coordinator position.
If you have questions please feel free to contact us by Email
Only Applications Online will be considered for the position.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Web DeveloperTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- October 13
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Assistant Technical Services ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Digital MarketerCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- October 4
Encounter Jesus. Experience Transformation. Engage the World.
Forest Home Ministries will partner with the Church to create a revolutionary Christ-centered experience in which people of all ages connect with God through His creation, hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ, explore the Word of God, engage in Christ-centered relationships, and pursue God’s call for their life.