This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Executive Development Representative
The Seed Company
Santa Ana, California, United States
Date Posted: 03/22/2010
Categories: Advertising/PR - Social Services
Job Type: Full-Time
The Seed Company is a growing, dynamic faith-based non-profit organization committed to translating God’s Word into every language that needs it. Our vision is to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. Our mission is to accelerate Scripture translation and impact for people without God’s Word through Great Commission partnerships. We are seeking an Executive Development Representative for southern California and Arizona to initiate and develop relationships in a formal setting toward the development of significant financial and prayer resources for The Seed Company. Your skill and experience in development will have eternal results as investors engage with our vision to see God's Word transforming lives in every language, in this generation!
As our Executive Development Representative in southern California and Arizona, you will be responsible for:
• The personalized contact and relationship building of between 100-150 major investors and prospects within the geographical area
• Bringing significant growth to the network of potential partners, involving the base of existing investors
Your strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior, God-honoring lifestyle, passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word of God to every people group in their own language is essential to thriving and succeeding, as are the following skills, abilities and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, Communications or related area of study
• 5 years of demonstrated success in a development role
• 2 years of experience working with high net worth individuals
• Demonstrated, vital relationship with God through Christ
• The servant heart and the ability to articulate his/her faith in Christ
• Effective interpersonal skills including communication, maturity, creativity and a high energy level
• Alignment with the Seed Company vision, mission and values
We value our staff members’ time and efforts. Salary is based on demonstrated experience and ability. Additionally, we offer a generous benefits plan (paid time off; medical, dental, and vision insurance); a reimbursement plan and future growth opportunities within the company. We build a work environment for our staff, where people learn and grow with the company. We are collaborative, creative and innovative, with each person expected to contribute to meaningful impact and eternal outcomes.
To respond to this opportunity, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Seed Company makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, they are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ, evidenced by personal testimony and identification with a local church.