Traffic (Continuity) Assistant and Receptionist
Salem Communications is looking for talented and motivated broadcasting professionals who understand how to create compelling and relevant radio in the country’s third largest market.
Traffic Assistant (Continuity)
• Scheduling and reconciling all network schedules for two radio stations
• Logs - Assist with log production when needed.
• Contracts - Assist with contract entry when needed.
• Full back-up to Traffic Manager for Sick and Vacation time
• Sending daily spot times to clients
• Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
• Take and relay messages
• Provide information to callers
• Greet persons entering organization
• Direct persons to correct destination
• Deal with queries from the public and customers
• General administrative and clerical support
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries
• Tidy and maintain the reception area and conference room
• Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Microsoft
• Typing skills required. Accuracy and careful proofreading skills are essential.
• Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A professional and positive appearance and attitude
• Dependable attendance and punctuality
• Availability for full time work
• Attention to detail, ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines, and reliability/dependability and produce quality work under deadline pressure
• Must be a strong team player
• Must exhibit enthusiasm and passion for the work.
• Customer service oriented and self motivated
• Must demonstrate good judgment and decision making
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to be discreet, flexible, work independently, and prioritize situations to expedite handling of important matters.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 847-439-2846.
No phone calls please.
Salem Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- October 27
Administrative AssistantAI&I Co.
- Memphis, Tennessee
- October 25
Finance ManagerNew Life Community Church
- Peoria, Arizona
- October 25
Personal AssistantFamily First Life Tri-State
- West Orange, New Jersey
- October 25
Administrative Assistant to Dean's SuiteTrinity Law School
- Deerfield, California
- October 13
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...