This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Entrepreneurial Program Coordinator
Urban Youth Impact
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 03/11/2010
Categories: Management - Social Services
Job Type: Full-Time
Position Title: Impact Coffee Coordinator
Reports to Title: Director of Operations
Dept / Function: Impact Coffee - The Entrepreneur Academy
Salary Range: $35-45,000
Directly Supervises: Impact Coffee Student General Manager & Staff
Primary Purpose Summary:
This position will oversee and operate the Impact Coffee/ Entrepreneur Academy
program at Urban Youth Impact. This position will directly interact with The
Entrepreneur Academy Board of Directors and will guide and mentor the Impact Coffee
General Manager and staff, ensuring that 1) the staff is educated on business,
mentored and tutored, while also 2) ensuring that customers are satisfied and that the
program is growing.
1. 45% Educating or planning the education of the Impact Coffee staff and
network through The Entrepreneur Academy.
2. 20% Working with the Board of Directors to plan for Impact Coffee &
Entrepreneur Academy growth.
3. 35% Ensuring that Impact Coffee staff is managed and delivering on business
* Staff Management Up to 10 part-time, student employees.
* Budget oversight & management Up to $1 Million in product sales.
* Planning & reporting.
* Responsible for yearly planning, monthly & weekly reporting, and presentations to Board of Directors
* Staff Education.
* Responsible for planning and managing the education of Impact Coffee staff and Entrepreneur Academy participants.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major
• Must be willing to get hands-on with shipping, inventory management, office setup,
• Professional appearance is a must
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Education: Bachelors Degree or Better Experience
• Has managed business-related projects (supply-chain and sales & marketing experience a plus)
• Has hired, terminated and trained staff
• Has managed staff
• Has educated students and has a real passion for teaching business
• Is very comfortable and experienced with technology (i.e. Windows, Office, Mac experience a plus)
• Quickbooks experience is a plus