This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Almar Sales inc
Ville Platte, Louisiana, United States
Date Posted: 03/07/2010
Categories: Consulting Services - Customer Service
Job Type: Full-Time
* Manage the Customer Service staff in an effective, professional manner.
* Hire Customer Service associates, in consultation with the Sales Manager.
* Direct and arrange for the continuous professional development of the staff.
* Actively participate in decision making.
* Plan and assist in coordinating manufacturing activities within the plants.
* Manage Plant schedule.
* Assist in customer complaint investigation.
* Order entry and review and communication with customers.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate English fluently.
- Computer skills (including Microsoft Word, Excel, and email).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills skills.
- Must be able to work within a team.
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism at all times
Start Date: Immediately
Position Type: Full-Time Temporary
Years of Experience Required: 0
Education Required: None
Overnight Travel: None
Vacation Time: Negotiable / Other