This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Web Developer / E-Commerce
Salem Media Group
Camarillo, California, United States
Date Posted: 03/04/2010
Job Type: Full-Time
Salem Communications is the leading U. S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative NewsTalk and Christian and family-themed programming. We currently have a full time position available for an Web Developer / E-Commerce in our corporate office in Camarillo.
This position will be responsible for the development and maintenance of various small e-commerce websites and related e-commerce applications. The position requires a developer with a wide range of web and non-web development expertise.
• Build and maintain e-commerce and content websites
• Develop and maintain new content and e-commerce features for websites
• Optimize websites for search engines
• Ensure websites and operations are PCI compliant
• Provide internal technical support for various website applications, including order management software and 3rd party shopping-cart software
• Build database queries and reports
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Three to five years of programming experience
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain PHP websites (show portfolio)
• Unquestionable integrity (background check will be requested)
Desired Job Experience:
• PHP/MySQL programming language (ASP or .NET a plus but not a requirement)
• Proficient with HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, Flash
• Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus
• Database development and management: MS Access, MySQL
• Desktop applications: Microsoft Suite
• Experience with social media applications, Google Analytics and Adwords, audio and video streaming, and email marketing
• Excellent written and communication skills.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.