Salem Communications is the leading U. S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative NewsTalk and Christian and family-themed programming. We currently have a full time position available for an Web Developer / E-Commerce in our corporate office in Camarillo.
This position will be responsible for the development and maintenance of various small e-commerce websites and related e-commerce applications. The position requires a developer with a wide range of web and non-web development expertise.
• Build and maintain e-commerce and content websites
• Develop and maintain new content and e-commerce features for websites
• Optimize websites for search engines
• Ensure websites and operations are PCI compliant
• Provide internal technical support for various website applications, including order management software and 3rd party shopping-cart software
• Build database queries and reports
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Three to five years of programming experience
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain PHP websites (show portfolio)
• Unquestionable integrity (background check will be requested)
Desired Job Experience:
• PHP/MySQL programming language (ASP or .NET a plus but not a requirement)
• Proficient with HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, Flash
• Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus
• Database development and management: MS Access, MySQL
• Desktop applications: Microsoft Suite
• Experience with social media applications, Google Analytics and Adwords, audio and video streaming, and email marketing
• Excellent written and communication skills.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Elementary School English Teachers in AsiaAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- November 25
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...