For more than forty years, Emmaus located in King George, Virginia has offered a home and place of healing to suffering humanity.
Presently, our focus is upon our returning veterans. We are searching for committed servants of the Lord willing to join in the effort to design and open a new program for 6-12 male veterans.
* Staff must have a heart for veterans.
* A love of the land and rural living.
* Positions require on-site residence.
* Room and board are provided.
* Housing available for one single staff member and one married couple, without children.
* Adequate salary to be determined by needs of staff.
* Health insurance to be provided, FARM MANAGER/PROGRAM DIRECTOR
Requires experience in organic gardening. Background in viticulture would be helpful,
but not required. Would work with agricultural organizations to design teaching farm
that would result in certification leading to employment for veterans graduating
from the program. This staff member will have major responsibility for the training and
supervision of veterans during the day... CHAPLAIN
Military chaplain needed with experience in combat zone.Chaplain will be available for
counseling when needed. Will be responsible for planning activities that meet the
spiritual needs of the residents. Major supervisory responsibility during evening hours.To apply for either of these positions please forward by EMAIL your resume and letter.