Windows Desktop and Server System Administrator - Salem Web Network - Richmond, VirginiaSummary:
The Salem Web Network is looking a proactive Windows Administrator with more than 2 years of experience in Windows desktop and server systems. Along with excellent skills in system administration, our ideal candidate will have experience supporting an office with local and remote users. The selected candidate will be a high energy, team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.Daily duties to include:
* Installing and configuring new and software.
* Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
* Work effectively with IT Management and users within the corporation to identify, manage and complete project deliverables.
* Maintenance of the backup environment for office servers, desktops and laptop systems.
* Provide customer support for end user issues via ticket tracking system.
* Provide accurate documentation to satisfy accounting regulations (SOX) and IT "Best Practices".
* Responsible for creating and maintaining technical documentation for the environment
* Provides on-call support in a timely manner and carries a cell phone. Required Qualifications:
* Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 and Windows XP and Windows 7 in an Enterprise environment.
* Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2003 and Microsoft SQL Server.
* Experience with Microsoft Office applications expertise, including Project and Visio.
* Experience with managing enterprise level backup software.
* Proven effective customer service techniques and communication. Desired Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent experience.
* Experience with VMWare ESX.
* Experience with Ubuntu Linux.
* Experience with Apple OS X users.
* Experience with EMC Avamar and Retrospect backup systems.
* Experience with LanDesk support software.
* Experience with a Dell Blade server environment.
* Experience with Dell server support in an Enterprise environment.
* Experience with BlackBerry and iPhone cell phones. About Salem Web Network:
The Salem Web Network is a wholly owned subsidiary of Salem Communications Corporation. Salem's core business is the ownership and operation of religious and family themed radio stations in large metropolitan markets. SWN's network of sites includes Townhall.com, Crosswalk.com, Oneplace.com, Crosscards.com and SermonSearch.com - with each serving as an extension of the company's core radio broadcasting business.
Salem Web Network provides a business casual, friendly atmosphere, with competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, and 401K program.
Salem Web Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.How To Contact Us:
Please forward cover letter, resume, and recommendations with salary requirements to email@example.com
, or fax to (804) 205-9648 Attn: Bill Long.