Division: Systems Integration
Location: Burbank, CA with significant travel
Type: Project Base
Manage all commercial aspects of Audio Visual projects. Function as the client’s primary contact with the company and ensure that all contractual obligations are met. This position is responsible for managing the project’s budget, scope and schedule requirements both externally, with the client, and internally, with the ESI Project team. Duties include overseeing engineering, fabrication, installation and programming phases of projects. Must be able to develop and maintain strong partnership with the Project Engineer. Establish and maintain clear and frequent communication both within the company and with the client and its other vendors and consultants.
1. Take full responsibility to manage the commercial and contractual obligations of multiple projects concurrently.
2. Ensure that projects are completed in a timely, efficient manner to our clients’ satisfaction and in compliance with all contract specifications.
3. Prepare and manage (including regular updates) project schedules and budgets.
4. Provide regular reports and forecasts to upper management.
5. Administer project processes during engineering, purchasing, fabrication, installation and programming phases.
6. Communicate project process and status, both internally and with the client, through regular daily, weekly, and monthly project logs, reports and updates.
7. Manage changes to schedule, scope, and budget by generating appropriate change orders and soliciting client approvals.
8. Manage project scheduling and staffing with in-house, contract and sub-contracted resources.
9. Coordinate travel and accommodations for Project teams.
10. Oversee the Projects’ site supervisors and installers.
11. Coordinate on-site training and administer client sign-off.
12. Ensure that final documentation packages (e.g. operations and maintenance manuals, as-built schematics, etc.) are prepared and contract close-out occurs in a timely manner.
13. Coordinate invoicing and assist in collecting accounts receivable.
14. Significant travel and extended out of town stays are required in this position.
15. Perform other activities and assume further responsibilities as projects demand and/or as directed by the immediate Manager.
1. Ability to create, read, and edit contracts, schedules, budgets, A/V drawing packages, etc.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Ability to interface well with clients and co-workers and to lead subordinate staff effectively.
4. Capability to manage several projects simultaneously.
5. Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
6. Proficient with computers and standard office programs (e.g. Windows, Excel, Word)
7. Qualified with scheduling software (Primavera P3 or P6 or MS Project)
1. BA degree with emphasis in business, engineering, architecture, design, or liberal arts.
2. Minimum three years of professional project management experience in a related industry.
3. ICIA CTS certification preferred.
4. Hands-on installation experience and knowledge of current products and trends in audio, video, show control, and/or related industries.
To apply for this position please submit resume along with salary history to:
Attn: Henry La
3360 North San Fernando Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91504
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Video Systems EngineerLutheran Church of Hope
- West Des Moines, Iowa
- October 14
Web DeveloperTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- October 13
Assistant Technical Services ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Software DeveloperChristian Aid Mission
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- September 8
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products. Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market. With over 45 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the indus More...