As an employee you can become part of an organization committed to customers, employees, investors, and the communities in which we do business.
We are an established, growing and successful financial services company, with businesses organized around retail and commercial banking, asset management, and funds processing. Our branches are concentrated in thirteen states and the District of Columbia; additional offices are located nationwide and internationally. We are growing in size and through recent acquisitions have become the fifth largest bank by deposits in the US. We are also growing in reputation, as a leader in areas such as work/life family culture, "green" building design, frontier technology, and strong corporate social responsibility.As a Loan Originator
, you will become part of our Mortgage group, a full-service mortgage company that originates, acquires, markets and services residential loans. With today’s rapidly changing marketplace, your role as Mortgage Originator is as important as ever.
On a typical day, you can expect to be focus in marketing activities and promotional strategies to attract new purchase business, you will aggressively promote our Mortgage products to real estate agents, builders, developers, financial planners/CPAs, attorneys and other referral sources. You can expect to participate in business development activities outside of the office, such as realtor open houses and home buyer seminars. You’ll remain in your element, making contacts through community, networking, and developing your reputation as a trusted financial advisor to customers and sources. Expect, too, to originate quality FHA, VA and conventional mortgage and home equity loans; manage customers through the entire loan process, from data collection and analysis through loan conclusion; and maintain positive client relationships.We’re looking for a talented sales professional with strong relationship-building skills, who will listen to and analyze client needs, and respond with solid financial solutions.Job Qualifications:
* High School Diploma or educational equivalent
* Thorough understanding of underwriting criteria and guidelines
* Mortgage banking background preferred with a proven track record of success
* Ability to generate annual production volumes of $8 to $10+ million
* Public speaking skills with the ability to make presentations
* Ability to education borrowers on loan products and processWe are committed to offering you a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
We design our full time and part time benefits programs based on our benefits philosophy to provide quality levels of coverage at affordable costs over the long term for both employees and us. We strive to balance the cost of providing competitive benefits with the need to cover employees with a wide range of protection during and after employment.Options you may be able to consider include:
* Medical and Dental Coverage
* Life Insurance
* Part Time Benefits
* Education Assistance
* Paid Training
* Paid Vacation
* Competitive Pay
* Shift Differential
* Flexible Schedules
* Growth Opportunity
* Work/Life BalanceTo apply for this position please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to the following EMAIL address.Please understand that to be considered for this position you must have Mortgage industry experience.