Church Relations Specialist / Scheduling Agent: Phoenix Office
Date Available: Immediately
Salary: $3,220 /mth to start, DOE
Jews for Jesus is seeking a Church Relations Specialist/Scheduling Agent (“Agent”) to join our Department of Mobile Evangelism (“DOME”) team, working from home in your own home office. If you have the qualifications and experience listed below, and you long to serve the Lord in your work life, this may be the job for you. This is a full-time position with a generous health and retirement package. Jews and Jewish-hearted Gentiles who love Y’shua (Jesus) are encouraged to apply.
The mission of Jews for Jesus is “to make the messiahship of Jesus an unavoidable issue to our Jewish people worldwide.” DOME supports that mission by establishing and nurturing relationships with churches, colleges and other organizations in order to schedule our Missionaries for presentations (called “deputations”) which are designed to win the hearts of God's people to our cause so that they’ll become involved in witnessing, praying, volunteering, and giving. The Agent will be jointly supervised by the DOME Manager (located in San Francisco) and the Director of the Phoenix Office.
• Solicit the cooperation of partner church decision-makers in the scheduling of future deputations
• Seek new prospective churches to whom we can present the opportunity to become partners in our mission
• Provide direction and resources to those inquiring about our ministry and our programs
• Resolve scheduling conflicts and/or cancellations that arise due to changes initiated by the church, the missionary, or some other unforeseen circumstance
• Develop and maintain Missionaries’ deputation itineraries
• Enter data about churches, scheduled deputations, and itineraries into database
• Pray with pastors for their congregations when special needs present themselves
• Write postcards to churches thanking them for partnering with us, and to ask for prayer and support
Qualifications / Required:
• Local applicants only; must already be living in and familiar with the greater Phoenix area.
• Good at conversation and written communication; cheerful and friendly personality with pleasant phone voice
• Experienced and comfortable using the telephone as your main work tool
• Ability to relate appropriately to churches of various denominations, and pastors and staff with various personalities
• Competence in basic computer operations
• Self-motivated and reliable; can successfully work independently
• College degree a plus
• Spanish/English bilingual would be very helpful
• 1-2 years experience in telemarketing, inside sales, customer service, talent booking agent, or similar discipline desirable.
• Accustomed to working in a home-office environment with minimal interaction with co-workers
Mail: Jews for Jesus, Attn: HR, 60 Haight St., San Francisco, CA 94102
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
- San Jose, California
- December 9
Accounts Payable & Finance ClerkCityteam
- San Jose, California
- December 7
Needs ProcessorSamaritan Ministries International
- Peoria, Illinois
- December 7
Administrative Manager/Office ManagerNorthEast of the Well
- Santa Ana, California
- December 5
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Jews for Jesus
Jews for Jesus is an evangelistic organization dedicated to spreading the Gospel according to Romans 1:16. Our work is done as an arm of the local churches that are of various denominations.
Our Mission Statement We exist to make the messiahship of Jesus an unavoidable issue to our Jewish people worldwide.
Our Core Values Understanding that we at Jews for Jesus: - are under the authority of God and His word , - desire to honor Messiah Y'shua, and - are dependent upon the enabling power of the Holy Spirit...
...we commit to th More...