This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Pregnancy Resource Center of Greater Portland
Portland, Oregon, United States
Date Posted: 02/02/2010
Categories: Church/Ministry - Other
Job Type: Part-Time
Pregnancy Resource Centers of Greater Portland is a non-profit ministry.
To manage PRC’s financial recordkeeping and reporting system
To manage PRC’s human resource and payroll systems
To manage the maintenance and acquisition of PRC facilities and equipment
1) Bachelors degree in accounting or equivalent
2) Minimum 3 years leading accounting activities in full-cycle environment including direct personal experience with AR, AP, payroll, general ledger, and financial statement preparation including experience with financial statement audits by CPA firms
3 Preferred experience in non-profit fund accounting environment.
4) Need to have worked in a business or non-profit or government accounting office.
5) Advanced PC skills including the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and mid-market accounting software (Preferred: Sage Accounting, or Financial Edge (Blackbaud), or Peachtree, MAS90, ACCPAC, etc.).
6) Excellent written and verbal communication skills including demonstrated ability to translate accounting data for non-financial executives
7) Familiarity with commercial property and equipment lease documents and commercial insurance policies and products
8) Familiarity with federal and state wage and hour laws, human resource policies, benefits administration, and regulatory compliance issues