It is the mission of New Horizons Youth Ministry
to help struggling youth transform into healthy Christian adultsWho We Are:
For over 35 years, New Horizons Youth Ministry has been assisting parents with their high-potential youth who are making at-risk decisions. They provide a therapeutic Christian education in a boarding school environment—with campuses in Indiana, the Dominican Republic and Canada.The Three Foundational Pillars:
NHYM incorporates a separate home-life, education and counseling department into each of the three types of inter-related schools.Residential life:
Students live with their house team in a family-type stetting. These closely knit family units help develop students' relationship skills, foster feelings of self-worth and augment personal Christian growth.Education:
Both year-round boarding schools use a mixture of group and tutorial methods in small, stimulating classes that allow for close student supervision and individual instruction. Schools are certified by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and cover all major subject areas.Social Services:
Social Services provides weekly individual counseling and group therapy sessions, crisis counseling as needed, individual case conferences and treatment plans and regular progress reports.Getting Results for Our Families:
NHYM facilitates positive change in at-risk youth through relationships, structure, hard work and discipline.Currently we are looking to fill the position of PRINCIPAL.Principal:
* This position provides Christian guidance, models Christian values and provides structure and management for the staff and students at the school.
* He/She needs to be willing to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate all school matters. This includes, but is not limited to accreditation renewal, reports and evaluations.
* Masters Degree in Education is required and certification with ACSI or a willingness to become certified.
* The ideal candidate should possess a Masters Degree from an accredited four year university.
* Required for Training - 3/15/2010
* Required for position - 5/15/2010
Housing and Airfare provided.To apply, fill out an application found on our websites Employment Opportunities Page.Email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax application to: (765) 662-1407
Send via the post office:
Human Resource Department
1002 S. 350 E. Marion, IN 46953