This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Children's Bible Fellowship of NY, Camp Hope Camp Joy
Carmel, New York, United States
Date Posted: 01/27/2010
Categories: Camp Jobs - Health Care
Job Type: Contract
We are looking for RNs, NPs and LPNs who love Jesus and want to minister in a camp setting.
Children's Bible Fellowship of NY operates two camps on our property in Carmel, NY, about 50 miles north of Yankee Stadium. Camp Joy serves at risk children from inner-city NY and Danbury, CT. Camp Hope serves children, teens and adults with special needs from the greater NYC area.
* We are looking for a couple of nurses who can give us the whole summer, as well as and nurses that can serve a week or more. (Some local nurses even come for a day to fill-in).
* Salaries are negotiable. We are able to pay up to $300 a week, depending on experience and need for those who work for the full summer. (stipends for those who work part-time may be less.)
* Volunteers for all or part of the summer are also welcomed.
* Our goal for the Health Center is that it will be a place where all who come (campers and staff) will get excellent treatment, feel genuinely cared for and experience the love of Christ. Camp health and safety, first aid, medication storing and dispensing, regular treatments, some special needs treatments, are some of the camp nursing responsibilities.
* Some of the key characteristics of a successful camp nurse are: good planning and organizational skills, great people skills, and an ability to keep your focus in times of emergency.
* Our goal is to have at least two to three nurses on at all times. Nurses need to have or obtain a New York State licensure. (we can give you additional information for this.)
Please call (845) 225 2005 or email with any questions:
Children's Bible Fellowship of New York