TEAM is looking for someone to join its financial accounting team at the Wheaton, Illinois office.
This accountant should be a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, active in fellowship with a Bible-believing church, and want to make a difference by getting involved in missions and in the spread of the Gospel worldwide.
This is a full-time (40 hours a week), paid position and includes healthcare insurance, FSA, retirement savings plan, 2 weeks vacation time, and paid holidays.Target Start Date: March 15, 2010Requirements:
• Passion for ministry and providing support for missionaries
• Positive attitude and communication skills, team player, willing to serve
• Accounting Degree
• Understanding of fund accounting
• Appreciation for good business principles and best practices
• Experience with robust accounting software is a plus and good skills in the Microsoft Office Suite of products is important
• Organized, accurate, pays attention to details, good judgment
Tasks involve general ledger maintenance, financial statement preparation, report creation (using fRX), consolidation tasks related to TEAM’s worldwide ministry areas and a variety of other accounting tasks.
TEAM’s accounting department is involved in a wide spectrum of accounting and financial activities and is rife with opportunities to learn and improve as systems and practices morph with the needs of the world around us. Contact:
Bonnie McGraw, Human Resources Manager
TEAM is an evangelical mission agency located in Carol Stream, Illinois. There are over 600 missionaries who have been sent by their churches, through TEAM, to serve in forty five world regions. Our headquarters in the United States and office in Calgary, Canada, provide contact points for churches and individuals and are hubs for providing a wide range of services for our missionary personnel.