This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Creative Media Specialist
God Quest, Inc.
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 01/21/2010
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Creative Media Specialist – full time
Date: January, 2010
Supervisor: Operations, President
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Pensacola, FL
CREATIVE MEDIA SPECIALIST
The creative media specialist is responsible for translating marketing and ministry objectives into creative strategies, designs, and plans. Will be responsible to pitch and implement high-level, progressive concepts to visually represent the organization in our media, online, and live event channels.
This person should have mastery of the latest in video editing and a high level of experience in camera work and lighting. Requires the ability to produce media for DVD, web, and live events. Additionally, the creative media specialist will be responsible for training and leading the creative team, recruiting and managing third party design firms, as well as internal design resources.
• 3+ years experience in high-level video editing, live production, or related field
• Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts or related field
• Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, web and video standards
• Ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designs and develop innovative motion graphic solutions
• Advanced experience in Adobe AfterEffects, Final Cut Studio, Adobe Creative Suite, and other related video editing software
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Ability to supervise and train employees
• Born-again Christian with active attendance in a local church that will adhere to Christian lifestyle standards and code of ethics
• Experience in a Christian ministry environment
• Web development including HTML, CSS, Flash
• Script writing
• Brand development
• Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
• Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs
• Establish creative direction, strategy, plans, and designs for the ministry
• Develop progressive concepts that meet the business and ministerial objectives
• Advance brand strategy
• Produce and edit creative media for DVD, broadcast, and web
• Script, copywriting, and storyboarding
• Set design, camera working, and lighting
• Develop dynamic concepts for live event experiences
• Supervise and inspire the creative team
• Manage media projects and vendors
• Provide quality control over concepts, projects, and releases
Serious candidates should send their creative cover letter, résumé, references, and electronic portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.
God Quest, Inc. is a nondenominational Christian ministry and parent organization of other Christian ministries relating to the defense of the Biblical worldview. Its ministries reach over 200 countries and territories each year through its website, media broadcasts, and live speaking events.
Section 702 of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 exempts religious organizations from Title VII’s prohibition against discrimination in employment on the basis of religion. Applicants who meet the religious requirements shall be provided an equal opportunity to be considered for hire regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or the presence of a non-job related medical condition or handicap.