This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Partner Support Level 1 or 2
Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 01/19/2010
Categories: Customer Service
Job Type: Full-Time
JOB TITLE: Partner Support Team Member (Level 1)
DEPARTMENT: Partner Support
LAST UPDATED: 10/21/2008
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for providing exceptional support to both existing ministry partners and future partners. Through telephone and electronic/written communication, team members will seek to establish new relationships and strengthen existing ones. Maintaining and deepening partner loyalty will be a top priority. This position will report directly to the Director of Partner Support.
1.This position requires responsibility and ownership of actions. Someone who has stable values that include honesty, loyalty, and a strong work ethic.
a.Will require providing regular, consistent, and accurate information to the Director of Partner Support.
b.Will require completing assigned tasks within a specified time-frame, delivering excellent results
c.Will require maintaining accurate and detailed partner information within CRM (Customer Relationship Management), including activity information, documentation of communication with partners and/or other team members, and other information as needed.
d.Will require a high level of energy, self-motivation, and enthusiasm
e.Will require being bright, positive, and friendly – conveying warmth and a genuine interest in people.
2.This position requires critical thinking skills related to problem solving.
a.Will require understanding and resolving partner issues based on predetermined policies and guidelines in conjunction with specific partner needs.
3.This position requires empathic thinking. Someone who can sense the feelings of other people by imagining themselves in other’s lives or other’s situations.
a.Will require the ability to understand a variety of partner challenges from the vantage point of the partner.
b.Will require the ability to offer prayer and/or Scriptural support to partners when the need arises.
4.This position requires a great deal of stamina and hard work. Someone who derives satisfaction from being busy and productive.
a.Will typically require being engaged in telephone conversations with church partners for 4 to 6 hours per day.
b.Will require being comfortable with initiating proactive communication with partners designed to assist them with managing timelines/issues related to running their leagues with excellence.
c.Will require working on multiple partner support concerns simultaneously throughout the day – strong multitasking skills.
d.Will require the ability to remain seated at work station for extended periods of time and remain on task.
5.This position requires the ability to communicate well – clarity of expression, good organization of thoughts and effective articulation, tactful, good conversationalist and presenter of information.
a.Will require being in almost constant dialogue with partners via the telephone.
b.Will require communicating to partners in a manner which is easily understood and assists partners in solving their problems.
c.Will require excellent listening skills, exhibiting the ability to understand what others are communicating.
6.This position requires the ability to function effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
a.Will require interacting with teammates on a regular basis in order to pursue/confirm the best course of action needed to serve partners in a timely and effective manner.
7. This position requires a teachable spirit
a.Will require a desire to continually improve evidenced by an openness to coaching and a willingness to implement recommended action steps
8.This position requires an aptitude for technology
a.Will require the ability to provide technical support to partners, including troubleshooting related to Upward applications.
b.Will require a strong understanding of the workings of a PC.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work related experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Experience within an Upward league: Upward league director, co-director, commissioner, or coach
• Customer service and/or contact center experience including level 1 technical support. Help-desk experience would be a bonus.
• Knowledge of Microsoft CRM or other customer relationship management software
ADDITIONAL EXPECTATIONS & STANDARDS:
• This individual will work closely with the following departments within the organization: Partner Growth, Program Development, Sales Order Processing, and the Distribution Center
• This position may require some domestic travel
• This position requires a flexible work schedule which may include extended and/or weekend hours/shifts
• Other duties as required
• Above all else, this individual must exhibit and maintain high ethical behavior.
• Meet and/or exceed established performance measures for the department
• Timely and satisfactory execution and completion of principle responsibilities listed within this job description.