The Creative Media Specialist Experience/Education:
A high school diploma is required; college degree or technical degree is preferred. This position requires a mastery of the latest in video editing, a high level of experience in shooting for video and film, and a high degree of expertise in camera work and lighting for video. The role requires the ability to produce music videos, documentaries, and theme enhancement products for worship services and productions. Requirements:
• Apple Final Cut Studio
• Adobe CS4
• After Effects
• Live production experience
• EFP knowledge and experience
• The ability to perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines and to
think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities.
• Experience in video engineering and website creation a plus.Responsibilities:
• Produce and edit creative worship enhancement videos for services and productions.
• Produce graphic content for worship.
• Oversee special project documentaries and testimonials.
• Archive weekly messages and provide podcasts.
• Maintain and improve LIVE Streaming.
• Recruit and train volunteers for the media/technical production team.
• Assist in creating the service flow during worship services.E-mail resume and be prepared to submit samples of work to Jbarbian@crossingonline.org ….. No phone calls please