This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Old Hickory, Tennessee, United States
Date Posted: 12/15/2009
Categories: Internet/E-Commerce - Manufacturing
Job Type: Part-Time
About Rogue Journals
Founded in 2003, Rogue Journals designs, manufactures, and sells handmade leather writing journals. We are exclusively
an online business with an expanding wholesale, and corporate customer base. The focus of our business is to provide our
customers with unique, beautifully handmade, rugged leather journals.
Job Summary: Candidate will take orders via internet and phone from wholesale and retail customers. Orders will then be filled and shipped each day. The position will require 30-40 hours per week Mon-Fri.
* Take orders via internet and phone from retail, and wholesale customers
* Aid in making of leather products using hammering, stitching, dyeing, cutting, etc.
* Basic understanding of internet, MS Word
* Must have excellent phone and communication skills
* Steady work history
* Self -motivated and dedicated to excellence in details
* Able to manage multiple tasks and meet a deadline unassisted
* Has both business skills and the ability to work with your hands in an artistic atmosphere.
* Management experience a + but not required.
* Understanding of leather working is not necessary. Will train.
Starting Pay is $12.00/ Hr.
Please submit your resume to us at: