A growing student ministry in the Orlando area of Central Florida seeks an individual who values teamwork and carries a burden for reaching high school age students.
This Part Time position will work with an existing team of paid leaders and volunteers who work together toward a common vision. Our team is strong because we value each others strengths and skills. The specific strengths and skills needed for this position are the following:
1. The ability to captivate an audience of high school students and communicate one clear point.
2. The passion to recognize spiritual gifts in students and see them grow.
3. An awareness of trends and the ability to relate to the student culture.
4. A strong relationship with Christ that includes daily devotion to communication.
5. A teachable attitude that recognizes you have not arrived yet and you value the accountability of your team.
The new High School Director will over see the weekly High School service. They will report directly to the Family Pastor. The High School Director will also work closely with the Middle School Director and the Interns on the Student Ministry team.
The purpose of this Student Ministry team is to assist parents in discipling and equipping students to become responsible, capable, self-reliant, God-honoring adults. This ministry will come alongside parents and equip students with character traits they will put into active practice.
Through the weekly Student services, students experience the WONDER of who God is, DISCOVER their own place in His plan, and develop a PASSION for being involved in the lives of others. We will help students learn the importance of giving to and serving others rather than giving in to our own selfish needs and desires. We will maintain flexibility for the ever changing culture we live in to keep our student ministries relevant and life-changing.
We are not a replacement for parents. We are here to partner with parents in their crucial role in their student’s lives.To apply for this position please forward your Resume and Cover Letter by EMAIL to the attenion of Matt.