Forest Home operates three distinct Christian camp sites in Southern California: MILL CREEK CANYON, THE WOODLANDS and OJAI VALLEY. Each site is a year-round, interdenominational, non-profit ministry serving 144 programs to 40 denominations and over 50,000 men, women and children annually.
The Forest Home Foundation is dedicated to providing the financial solution for the future ministry of Forest Home. The Forest Home Foundation has been established as an integrated auxiliary organization of Forest Home with its own board of directors and dedicated Forest Home Foundation staff.
Responsible for managing all aspects of the Forest Home Foundation.
Status: Full-time Exempt
Reports to: President of Foundation
• Creates and reviews office policies and procedures.
• Oversees the operation of marketing, Foundation information, events, and newsletters.
• Oversees the financial and accounting operations, developing the budget.
• Interfaces with Board of Directors, Investment Managers, and Attorneys.
• Oversees developing and maintaining financial, tax, and legal record retention.
• Attends to filing, processing mail, and ordering supplies for the Foundation.
• Prepares government and agency reports, vendor reports, memos, payment approvals, and other financial documents as appropriate.
• Prepares gift planning proposals and seminar materials for President to present to clients.
• Coordinates with outside vendors, consultants, contractors, and other correspondence.
• Develops, implements, and updates financial, legal, and tax policies, procedures and files.
• Assists with making arrangements for meetings and events.
• Oversees the operating and maintaining of Foundation database, office equipment and phone systems, and handles IT issues that may arise.
• Coordinates all travel arrangements for the President. Creates travel itinerary and schedules appointments.
• Provides clerical assistance to the President as requested.
• Serves as the recording secretary for board meetings.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field preferred.
• Must have access to a home office. Equipment provided.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of administrative experience in business or law fields strongly preferred.
• Notary certification is preferred.
• Experience in Planned Giving and/or Estate Planning is strongly preferred.
• Strong computer skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Word & Mail Merges, Excel, and Power Point.
• Must be willing to learn other software including; Razors Edge, SalesForce, SharePoint, SherWeb.
• Internally driven administrator who can keep things organized and work unsupervised.
• Able to maintain confidentiality with excellence.
• Excellent people service skills, with the ability to provide service and streamline processes without compromising the integrity of the Forest Home Foundation and its policies and procedures.
• Able to accomplish projects utilizing good communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
• Able to perform high quality work.
• Regular, timely attendance.
• Signed statement of faith.
• Servant heart and Christ-like attitude.
To Apply for the Foundation Office Manager position please fill out our Online Application and visit our Join Our Team - Make A Difference webpage.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
GROUP PROGRAM DIRECTORS NEEDED – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Assistant Office ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Assistant Technical Services ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Encounter Jesus. Experience Transformation. Engage the World.
Forest Home Ministries will partner with the Church to create a revolutionary Christ-centered experience in which people of all ages connect with God through His creation, hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ, explore the Word of God, engage in Christ-centered relationships, and pursue God’s call for their life.