CALVARY FELLOWSHIP CHURCH is currently looking to fill the positionof the Middle School Pastor.REPORTS TO:
Director of MinistriesJOB PURPOSE:
To provide dynamic vision, energetic leadership, clear direction, biblical teaching, love for saved and unsaved youth students, and programmatic elements that facilitate the spiritual growth of students in the Middle School ministry (6th through 8th grade students) in accordance with the vision, mission and doctrine for Calvary Fellowship Church. To Serve the Lord and His church in such a manner that promotes and causes exponential growth and maturity. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop and communicate the vision, strategic plan and assessment of the Middle School ministry.
2. Provide leadership and direction for Middle School ministry in conjunction with other age group ministries
3. Teach God’s Word in a relevant fashion.
4. Build relationships with students by going where they are.
5. Recruit, coach, train and encourage an adult team of ministers to connect with students.
6. Design and build a program that reaches lost students and matures them in their walk with God.
7. Give wise counsel to parents and students.
8. Work with the Children and High School ministry to transition 5th graders into MS and 8th graders into HS.
9. Conduct regular and consistent communication with parents and students.
10. Plan and conduct regular staff meetings with agenda published in advance.
11. Advanced planning to include yearly teaching curriculum, Sunday and evening program elements, outreach events, service projects, etc.
12. Develop strong relationships with staff and youth, creating a growing, vibrant ministry.
13. Develop and execute an annual Ministry Plan and Ministry Budget that is directly tied to the vision and fully supports the spiritual development of CFC youth. EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
1. A clear testimony of salvation and ongoing spiritual growth.
2. 4 year Bible school or Seminary degree with a focus on youth ministry.
3. Internship and/or experience in some capacity with a larger youth ministry (100+ students).
4. Full agreement with CFC’s doctrinal statements, mission, and vision.To apply for this position please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to this EMAIL address.