visionSynergy located in Edmonds, washington is currently looking to fill the positionof ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR.
Responsible to: Director
Responsible for: Funding Initiatives
visionSynergy’s mission/vision is wide-ranging in its implications. Its programs to advocate, train, and coach believers in partnership-based strategies worldwide are varied; from web-enabled resources, formal and non-formal educational initiatives, service to national, regional, and functional ministry networks, to print and electronically-based materials. In all cases, visionSynergy seeks to ‘practice what it preaches’ – to implement the vision in collaboration with other, naturally-related ministries, networks, and partnerships.
The Development Director plays a key role in moving visionSynergy’s initiatives from the conceptual to operational stage. Practically this means working with other team members to develop the strategies and then to lead identification of the human and financial resources necessary to implement these strategies.
This person will focus on development & implementation of visionSynergy’s strategies for sustainable ministry income.
1. Sustainable Income Strategies:
In cooperation with the Director, develops and oversees the implementation of --
A) The ministry’s overall sustainable financial development strategy.
B) The resource development calendar/schedule that prompts both reporting and solicitation efforts.
C) Major donor and foundation prospecting, solicitation, servicing, and reporting.
D) Data bases and communications systems needed to support these initiatives.
2. Personal Financial Support: Personal Financial support is a team effort and will be based on criteria established with the VS leadership.
3. Budgeting/Financial/Evaluation/Reporting: Responsible for establishing/monitoring relevant elements of VS’ annual budget; evaluation of the ministry; providing a monthly report on objectives vs. outcomes on program elements for which he/she is responsible.
1. Planning: With other ministry leadership participates in planning VS overall strategy(ies), priorities, policies, and annual budget.
2. Technical Facilities/Databases: With AD/Admin shares responsibility for establishing objectives, standards, and procedures for VS’ hardware and software requirements.
• Mature believer with deep commitment to world evangelization
• Knowledge of and experience in international ministry
• Humble yet with clear self awareness
• Ease of working in a small, highly-leveraged team environment
• Commitment to team camaraderie and their contribution to that
• Readiness to contribute to the team fun factor
• Deep commitment to inclusivity and Kingdom collaboration
• Self-starting visionary with proven ability to implement
• Organized with good time management & motivational skills
• Awareness of and ease in working with non-Western leadership and those for whom English is a second language
• Understands and works well with outsourced specialists, virtual associates, etc.
• Credibility – has at least five years professional experience and proven track record in non-profit development.
• Readiness to travel up to 30% of the time
• Based in Northwest – working out of Edmonds office
To apply for this postition please forward by EMAIL your Cover Letter and Resume.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Group Program Directors Needed – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
Assistant Office ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Assistant Technical Services ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Executive DirectorThe Lawrenceville Cooperative Ministry, Inc.
- Lawrenceville, Georgia
- October 6
visionSynergy plays a unique role in the worldwide Christian movement as one of the few mission service organizations specifically dedicated to advancing ministry collaboration. visionSynergy empowers Christian organizations to work together for maximum impact by developing and strengthening strategic ministry networks and partnerships in critical areas of world mission.
The core of our work is providing advisory services for numerous multi-lateral networks and partnerships of Christian mission organizations. We act as More...