Childcare Worldwide is looking for energetic individuals in the United States who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of underprivileged children in the third world. These individuals would help link concerned people in the West with the thousands of children we serve overseas who are in need of sponsors.About Childcare WorldwideOUR MOTTO
is "Helping Children Survive and Succeed."
While many of our programs help children survive
, our child sponsorship program helps children succeed
through providing them with an education that leads to employability. This is a vital step in breaking the cycle of poverty.OUR MISSION
is to build a bridge between concerned people in the West and children in the developing world, to help meet their spiritual and physical needs through a ministry that emphasizes education and is based on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. HOW CAN YOU START MAKING A REAL DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF REAL KIDS?Join Childcare Worldwide’s new Ambassador Program and begin changing kids’ lives today!Ambassador Job Description…
• As an Ambassador, you will look for opportunities within your sphere of influence to share about Childcare Worldwide’s sponsorship program. This could be at small groups, churches, businesses, social clubs, etc., or, one-on-one with individuals in a more casual environment.
• Ambassadors will function as Independent Contractors.
• Ambassadors have flexible hours.
• Ambassadors have freedom to work at their own pace.
• Ambassadors have the ability to create new business (sponsorship) opportunities within Childcare’s parameters.
• Ambassadors will be compensated.Ambassador Qualifications…
• Ambassadors should review and approve of Childcare Worldwide’s Statement of Faith. (Click this link to view our Statement of Faith
• Ambassadors should be passionate about improving the lives of underprivileged children around the world.
• Ambassadors should be comfortable talking with others and asking them to sponsor a child.
• Ambassadors should be self-directors.
• Ambassadors should embrace Childcare’s minimum goal of five new sponsorships per month.How to APPLY…
• If you are interested in learning more about this program, please send an email to: email@example.com Please do not apply if you are not a current U.S. citizen.
• You will be contacted via email by the Program Director after your inquiry.Why is Being an Ambassador Important?Today,
40,000 children will die of starvation and hunger-related diseases. One of every four
children in the developing world will die before the age of five from diseases related to malnutrition. More than one billion
people are chronically hungry. In India, 200 million
people are malnourished. Little ones will lose their lives
simply because their moms and dads can't give them the nourishing food they need to grow strong and stay healthy. The bondage of extreme poverty is something we can all help to eliminate. Child Sponsorship through Childcare Worldwide is one way to make a real difference in the lives of real kids. Will you join us? Visit our website's Get Involved page and to learn more About Us and the other programs Childcare Worldwide is operating in countries around the world.