This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
West Coast Regional Relations Officer (California, Colorado and Arizona)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 11/02/2009
Job Type: Full-Time
Our regional Relations Officer will be responsible for passionately communicating the God ordained mission of Coral Ridge Ministries—evangelism, Christian discipleship, and cultural reformation – to our ministry partners within a given region, whereby strengthening the relationship between Coral Ridge Ministries and the partner to create further opportunities for greater impact and stewardship development.
Essential Job Functions:
• Cultivate relationships with key ministry stakeholders via phone, print, email and in person interactions;
• Monitor partner giving patterns to ensure timely communication and funding opportunities;
• Visit a minimum of ten major stakeholders per month;
• Organize regional partner events;
• Manage expenses, meet communication requirements, annual revenue and growth expectations;
• Promote innovative asset-based giving solutions;
• Provide exceptional customer service;
• Pray with and for our partners;
• Work with Director to increase partner communication, recognition, and giving opportunities.
• A firm understanding of the reformed biblical worldview and its impact on all spheres of creation;
• A strong background in partner development and mission fundraising;
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills and be a self starter;
• Demonstrate a proficient ability to manage a budget;
• Exceptional presentation, interpersonal and communication skills;
• Must be comfortable asking for Kingdom initiative funding.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) along with five plus years of experience in a nonprofit development role preferably with a Christian organization.
A spiritual interview is required for all positions.