Welcome to Heritage Academy
Heritage Academy is a University Model School offering opportunities for excellence in academics and Godly character development to Christian parents intentionally discipling children to fulfill God’s purpose in their lives. The Director of Advancement REPORTS TO:
Part-time. Exempt.PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Director of Advancement facilitates the funding of the Heritage Academy’s strategic objectives by increasing the breadth and depth of Heritage fundraising, develops the overall communications message and strategy for all aspects of Heritage Academy and implements effective business and marketing plans to promote the school mission.REQUIREMENTS:
1. Bachelors’ degree is highly desired, preferred.
2. Record of increasingly productive development, communications, or public relations experience and a working knowledge of fund raising methods and planned giving tools and strategies.
3. Excellent speaking, writing and organizational skills.
4. Ability to establish and nurture relationships with donors, volunteers, colleagues and staff.
5. Ability to command respect from first impressions. The ability to sustain that respect and gain confidence of others in a first impression setting.
6. A passion for the Christ-centered mission of Heritage Academy and the ability to effectively promote our mission to people of all levels of wealth and social status.To apply for this position please forward your Resume and Cover Letter by either of the following means:EMAILMAIL:
PO Box 398
Flowery Branch, Georgia. 30542