This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Painters USA, Inc.
Wheaton, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 10/26/2009
Job Type: Full-Time
Inside Sales Opportunity
Does this describe you?
The word "can't" is not in your vocabulary. You are often considered daring, bold and gutsy. You are a risk taker who also is a team player. You are forward-looking, aggressive and competitive. Your vision for results is one of your positive strengths. You seek your own solutions to problems. In this way, you’re your independent nature comes into play. You are deadline conscious and become irritated if deadlines are delayed or missed. Many people see you as a self-starter dedicated to achieving results. You are decisive and prefer to work for a decisive manager. You value community involvement and business relationships because you understand that they are the key to you achieving your results.
If, after reading this, you can say: “that’s me” we want to talk with you! Painters USA, Inc., the region’s most reputable painting company, has an opportunity for a inside sales person to be highly compensated. We pay for results. Please email resume and cover letter.
The Inside Sales Rep will identify, qualify, and work with the inside sales director in meeting or exceeding sales goals focusing on the business to business community. We are based in Wheaton, a privately owned firm that was founded in 1976. Our mission is to make every customer so happy they will recommend and promote us to a friend or colleague 100% of the time.
• Outbound B2B appointment setting
• Working with field representatives
• Updating Goldmine information
• Commitment to the mission of the company
• Must have outbound phone business-to-business (B2B) appointment setting experience
• Excellent computer skills
• Goldmine, ACT or Salesforce experience a plus
• Capable multi-tasker
• Strong verbal communication skills
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Candidate should be comfortable in an open floor office setting
• Excellent presentation & networking skills
• Industry knowledge a plus
• College graduates preferred