To create and edit compelling marketing material that will raise public awareness of the organization and provoke interest in Next Step, World Race, and The Edge programs, resulting in field participants in accordance with sales goals.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Help put together outgoing marketing collateral, as needed. Regularly read and utilize AIM blogs and pictures for outgoing content (emails, newsletters, brochures).
2. Do graphic design work for web banners, internet promos, and hardcopy brochures.
3. Manage social media applications and other web marketing projects.
4. Conduct market research (via surveys, reports, etc.) in order to improve marketing strategies.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required by management.ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Creativity and innovation; a strong sense of aesthetic excellence
• Good communication skills; proficient in MS Office
• Working knowledge of AIM ministries and operations
• Ability to multi-task and follow through
• 1-2 years marketing/design experienceTo apply for this position please forward your resume, cover letter and include two design samples to this EMAIL address.