To enhance AIM’s presence, performance and growth by providing leadership and accountability to the customer service call center as well as Ministry Partnership Representatives. To manage and oversee the entire Mobilization process from the initial contact to debrief after project.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage 15 large Church accounts complete process : sign-up and information exchange, educate in AIM policies and practices, assure required documentation, maintain CM on-line records, and communicate with each church no less than twice a month.
2. Oversee the Customer Service Call Center activities and personnel with each CSR managing 2,400 existing and new inbound participants. Prioritize work, determine resource needs, recruit personnel, and supervise staff to ensure complete and accurate information is presented to our customers.
3. Achieve 20% growth of customer base by Equipping, Encouraging, and training Customer Service Representatives to identify partnerships and opportunities for expansion with each returning or new church partner.
4. Review and apply strategic thinking to the process of church mobilization at AIM. Identify, develop, and implement solutions that will improve the quality and depth of the customer service experience on AIM trips.
5. Provide counsel and spiritual leadership to Customer Service Staff including Ministry Partnership Reps. while communicating expectations according to AIM’s training and finance standards.
6. Oversee regional sales force representatives. Utilize reports to manage accurate monthly sales quotas and hold Reps accountable. Create a sales initiative plan for reps that exceed their annual goal of 700 new participants each.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required by management.ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Working knowledge of AIM’s ministries and operations – Church Partnerships, Ministry Development, Leadership Development, Training, and Finance
• Supervisory/personnel management experience. Leadership skills. Ability to make and follow through on decisions.
• Very strong verbal and written communications skills. An ability to establish rapport and instill confidence and trust. Good listening skills and ability to demonstrate care in relationships.
• Detail orientation, proactive mindset, extremely conscientious, orderly and organized.
• Ability to work in a matrix environment with different functional and administrative reporting relationships.
• Computer skills – ability to work with web-based databases and tracking systems.To apply for this position please forward your resume and cover letter to this EMAIL address.