Now do something extraordinary...
Your success is evidenced by the complex information technology systems you've designed, supported, or maintained. You've ensured thousands have access to the tools they need. What if you could use your technical skills to help build a better world for ministries and honorable, philanthropic non-profit organizations in the US and 62 countries? Wouldn’t you find great satisfaction in providing transformational technology by serving those who serve? Now that's doing something extraordinary.
Create and enforce quality assurance / quality control procedures, including design reviews, code reviews, and test approach/strategy and planning to ensure product quality. Contribute to feasibility studies and time and cost estimates in order to aid in decision making on project viability and prioritization. Using Six-Sigma methodology, work collaboratively with team members when assigned to work as part of a team. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Indentifies and analyzes situations and/or issues, considers options, develops and decides on solutions,
recommends and/or implements and monitors appropriate solutions.
• Comfortable working with abstract concepts; effectively converts these abstractions into concrete models and designs.
• Listens, interprets and conveys information in a clear and accurate manner and delivers information in a timely way.
• Selects the most appropriate method of communication and ensures that others have fully comprehended the intended
• Deals tactfully and effectively with others on a personal level and demonstrates fairness in interactions with others.
• Probes to understand central issues. Understands and effectively uses non-verbal communication.
• Demonstrates concern for meeting internal customer needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer
using available resources.
• Works with clients to analyze problems and discover underlying needs. Asks probing questions and challenges
• Documents business requirements, workflows, data flows, and entity relationships.
• Collaborates with clients in developing solutions. Makes decisions authoritatively and wisely, after adequately
contemplating various available courses of action and the needs and values of others.
• Communicates persuasively and with high impact both verbally and in writing.
• Understands and applies the Software Development Lifecycle, i.e., Project Planning (identify business objectives,
business case, project charter, project plan, etc), requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation,
and operations and maintenance.
• Analyzes and understands data relationships and the data structures underlying available information.
• Creates accurate, clear documentation, substantiated with specific facts and conveyed in concise language that can be
understood by technical and non-technical personnel.
• Understands data relationships and demonstrates a commitment to maintaining data quality.
• The ability to speak, understand and write fluently in English. Required Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Broad experience in at least one area; 2 - 4 years.
• Extensive knowledge of module and theme development for Drupal 5 required. Experience with the following desirable,
but not required:
- Drupal 6 and 7,
- JQuery, HTML,
- LAMP administration
- Adobe AIRDO NOT CONTACT US. . . if you are a job shop. WE’RE NOT INTERESTED. . . in anyone who is a contractorWE WILL NOT HIRE SOMEONE. . . on a “Temp-2-Hire” from a job shop.Accepting Resumes
Contact Via : EMAIL
Contact Via phone: 877.423.7224 x711
Contact Via : WEB