This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 09/25/2009
Job Type: Full-Time
Come join us! Bring your creativity and technical skills for the purpose of producing and editing quality features for the Coral Ridge hour and documentary TV specials.
• Research content for feature material and offer program suggestions to Co-Producers and Executive Producer.
• Interview individuals for Coral Ridge Hour features for features/specials content.
• Travel with and manage CRM camera crew/or periodically coordinate with local camera crews to shoot features.
• Write scripts for features; must be able to toggle between news/documentary style writing and human interest/storytelling.
• Research/supervise shooting of b-roll footage.
• Perform and supervise the editing of the features and documentary TV specials including any graphics.
• Select appropriate music/sound effects as often as needed to enhance the feature and the documentaries TV specials.
• Produce and edit creative spots, promos, and teases for feature and documentaries TV specials.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Self-starter with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be willing to travel locally as well as out of state.
• Experience performing advanced editing in Avid system; organize and design a storyboard – outline for features and documentaries TV specials.
• Must have proven writing skills.
• Ability to conceptualize and supervise crew for on-camera story reenactments.
• Should have a well-rounded awareness of the culture at large and a commitment to keeping informed about current events in the culture and Christendom are required.
• Ability to shoot as a videographer is a plus
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four year-college or university; or five plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A spiritual interview is required for all positions