The Optimum Health Institute (OHI) is a Mission of the Free Sacred Trinity Church (FSTC), a non-denominational Church that has been operating healing ministries since 1976. At OHI's San Diego and Austin holistic health centers, people of all traditions are welcome to participate in our program that promotes spiritual and physical healing by teaching ancient spiritual disciplines to align the mind, body and spirit.Overview of the Facilitator III Position located in Lemon Grove, California:
* Will be responsible for delivering our mind-body-spirit curriculum in a classroom setting of 15 – 60 adults. * Developing new classes. * Provide program counseling and administering the daily needs of a 21-day program. * We are seeking service-minded professionals interested in making a difference in transforming lives by delivering our mind-body-spirit curriculum. Responsibilities:
• Qualified Facilitators Trainers will exhibit non-judgmental and inclusive spiritual convictions.
• Trainers will participate in spiritual direction, administrative duties, content development and leadership responsibilities. Qualifications:
• 3 yrs formal in classroom exp. training adults.
• 3 yrs experience in the field of healing arts, healthcare, counseling, holistic education or spiritual environments • Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year College or University.
• Minimum 3 yrs work /volunteer exp. in Christian Theology, Educational, Healthcare, Healing Arts, Counseling or Ministry related fields.
• Pastoral counseling or previous general counseling experience is a plus.
• Managerial experience of educational programs related to healthcare, ministerial or healing arts highly desired.
• Knowledge of physiology, raw food prep and adult learning theory and application preferred.
• Additional certifications in Nursing, Instructional Design, Counseling, Nutrition, Chaplaincy or Healing Arts desired.
• Pastoral counseling training or background in biofeedback, psychology and Judeo-Christian Spiritual Disciplines is also preferred.
We offer a rewarding non-smoking, drug-free work environment and a competitive benefits program. Join a faith-based organization committed to your success.To Apply:
Submit your application by visiting our Careers Page
* Click on the job opening in which you are interested, after reading the job description if you wish to apply...
* Click on the "Click Here to Apply"
button to download the fillable PDF application.
Submit ONLINE or fax to: (858) 634-5029. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE