Faith Farm Ministries:
is a free, 9 month, faith-based, addiction recovery program with residential services for more than 350 men and women who have lost control of their lives due to alcohol or illegal and pharmaceutical drug addictions.
Faith Farm provides this residency program with all needs of the students met. The “free” aspect removes the financial hardship out of the 9 month commitment. The 9 month commitment removes the resident out of the environment and influences that may have contributed to their addiction(s). During the 9 months, they are cocooned in a loving environment with a staff that has a “Heart for the Hurting”. . . Many of the staff are successful graduates of the Faith Farm program. They understand what the residents are going through because they’ve once been there themselves. They are also motivated to bring the residents into the same victorious success that they now enjoy.Faith Farm has Campus locations in Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Okeechobee, Florida
: Our Pastors are unique individuals. Not only do they have to run their church as any pastor of any regular church, with all their services and outreach to the community, but they have to be so much more. They have a heart to help those students on the Farm who have struggled with past drug and alcohol addictions. They live on campus… among those they minister to and counsel.
It is our mission to help men and women establish a strong, personal spiritual foundation which allows them to rebuild their life and become a productive member of society.EMPLOYMENT:
Faith Farm Ministries believes that hiring qualified individuals to fill positions contributes to the overall mission and strategic success of the organization. Each employee is hired to make significant contributions to the Ministry and provide quality services to both internal and external customers.
Faith Farm Ministries strives to select the most qualified candidate available for positions based on: their education, knowledge, skills, experience and ability to perform the job requirements. In certain situations, prior experience, knowledge and skills may substitute for educational requirements. Faith Farm Ministries, a Christian based organization located in Boynton Beach, Florida seeks an experienced SECRETARY to DIRECTORS to work at our Boynton Beach Campus
The Boynton Beach Campus seeks a full-time Secretary/Assistant to provide secretarial support services to the Campus Directors. Live-Off campus position.
Successful candidates will possess a minimum of 2 years experience as a secretary/assistant, excellent organizational, customer service, clerical, mathematical and computer skills required, accounting experience a plus (see basic requirements for details). Education:
High School Graduate/Equivalent, some college preferred Basic Requirements:
- Must be able to make a minimum 2 year commitment to the organization.
- Excellent organizational & clerical skills, minimum 2 year experience in similar job, nonprofit experience is preferred.
- Records and distributes minutes/notes from meetings.
- Must be familiar with basic accounting procedures (excel spreadsheets, counting and recording processes), accuracy is a must. .
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet.
- Responsible for assisting with time and attendance ADP system/reporting.
- Possess excellent writing & communication skills with the ability to handle all secretarial duties, phones, office correspondence, etc.
- Ability to Multi-task, timely and accurate.
- Personable and Reliable; ability to work as a Team Member.
- Must be self motivated and able to follow instructions.
- Confidentiality is a Must.Full-Time Position:
Day shift - 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (may require some flexibility for sales, etc.) PLEASE NOTE:
Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug TestTo Apply for this positon please forward your Resume and Cover Letter.Email / Attn: Human Resource Department: email@example.comFax Resume:
Attn: Human Resource DepartmentMail Resume:
Attn: Human Resource Department
Faith Farm Ministries,
9538 Highway #441
Boynton Beach, FL 33472*Faith Farm Ministries of Fort Lauderdale Rescue Tabernacle, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.