This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Impacting Your Word Ministries
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Date Posted: 09/04/2009
Job Type: Full-Time
Impacting Your World Ministries (IYWM) is currently looking to fill the position of Children's Pastor
IYWM located inPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania is a growing, non-denominational, word of faith, charismatic ministry with 1,000 members that serves the greater Delaware Valley region. Our vision is to create people who cannot be destroyed by teaching Biblical principles and building faith in our community and throughout the world. We have two locations: one is in the Germantown community in Philadelphia and the other is a 10 acre campus in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
During our Sunday and Mid-week services, we minister to 250+ children from Nursery through Junior High School.
Description of the Children's Pastor position:
* Teaches and preaches at children's services.
* Provides leadership to children's ministry departments including the nursery, preschool, elementary & junior high ministries.
* Recruits, trains, evaluates and promotes growth in volunteers; provides pastoral care of Children's Ministry leaders;
* Prepares and oversees Children’s Ministry budget and tracks expenditures.
* Responsible for the oversight, evaluation, and promotion of several special event programs within Children's Ministry.
* Selects, orders and implements children's curricula; purchases snacks and supplies, monthly; and conducts evangelism in the community.
* The Children's Pastor must have a demonstrated record of creating and sustaining a children's ministry.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in Children's ministry is required.
* The Children's Pastor must have a strong Christian character and have a lifestyle that includes prayer, worship, tithing and active participation in the life of the church.
* Teamwork and the ability to communicate with the staff and the congregation are essential.
Use the "Apply for this Job" link and direct any questions through the Contact Us link on this page.