This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Arlington, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 08/27/2009
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a faith-based, non-profit organization with the mission to complete Bible translations in the heart languages of people without God’s Word through partnering with: National Colleagues, Prayer Supporters and Investors and like-minded organizations. Our vision is to creatively network God's people around the world to translate the Bible into every language for His glory. We are seeking a Database Developer to join our team in Arlington, Texas.
The highly skilled ambitious Database Developer will interact with users to understand and to design database solutions appropriate to those needs.
• 1+ years SQL Server Integration Services and Reporting Services (SSIS/SSRS) experience
• Enjoy helping others gain insight through data visualization and reports
• Ability to perform routine database admin tasks including but not limited to: backup/restore, performance tuning, query generation, security management and T-SQL programming
• Capability of creating and maintaining data dictionaries and data models/ schemas
• Thorough and detail-oriented
• Ability to work well in a team setting
• Respond well to constructive criticism - embraces an iterative process
• Experience with Dundas controls and ETL processes is a plus
We value our staff members’ time and efforts. We offer a competitive package including salary of $45 - $50k depending on experience and demonstrated ability, a generous benefits package including paid time off, medical benefit, dental and vision reimbursement plan and future growth opportunities within the company. We build a work environment for our staff, where people learn and grow with the company. We are collaborative, creative and innovative, with each person expected to contribute to meaningful impact and eternal outcomes.
We'd love to tell you all about how great it is to work at The Seed Company.
To respond to this opportunity, please email resume to: email@example.com
The Seed Company makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, The Seed Company is entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ, evidenced by personal testimony and identification with a local church.