This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Development Team Manager
Christian Care Ministry
Melbourne, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 08/24/2009
Categories: Health Care
Job Type: Full-Time
Position Summary: Responsible for managing the on-site Member Development Specialists – including but not limited to implementing policies and procedures, researching and staying current with competitor trends, training, and monitoring staff. In addition, the position provides input and participates in the marketing, market planning and technical development of products and services. It is expected that the manager will exhibit passion in regard to CCM’s services and instill and require the same passion among team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain knowledge and hands-on skills to explain the Medi-Share, CDS, and Restore guidelines to prospects
and staff members.
• Understand and have a working knowledge of Development Team processes and procedures
• Assist in creating and achieving the team performance goals
• Interview and assist in the hiring of candidates for employment
• Assist in the disciplinary action process when employee concerns arise and the termination process when
• Motivate & train employees on existing/updated procedures and performance goals
• Complete weekly and monthly progress reports of MDS telephone calls, Netsuite activities, and Medi-Share
• Lead weekly MDS meetings, communicating changes in procedures, update on products, review Medi-Share
guidelines, enhance knowledge on competitor Share programs, etc.
• Assist in updating the Development Training Manual
• Order office supplies
• Participate in departmental and interdepartmental meetings
• Verify and approve employees’ work hours
• Complete MDS Performance Evaluations (90-day introductory period and annual reviews)
Education and/or Experience: Associate's Degree or comparable work-related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, and:
• 5+ Years Experience working in a call-center environment (with a focus on telesales)
• 2-3 Years of Management Experience within a call center environment
• Experience managing and optimizing the performance metrics of a phone based sells environment