At Pacific Dental Services
® . . . The quest for excellence inspires everything that defines us. We focus on everyone's distinctive talents and strengths. Our passion for the business and the future drives us to be the best.
The primary role of the Jr. Marketing Specialist is to assist the Online Marketing Manager in initiatives related to the online channel and generate reporting resources for internal use. This is a junior level position, senior level online marketers need not apply.
- Assist online marketing team in various initiatives on a project by project basis
- Coordinate data collection for report generation as well as create/update daily, weekly and monthly reporting dashboards to be distributed internally, providing statistical information for websites and campaigns
- Assist in execution of PPC Search Engine Marketing campaigns
- Expand capabilities/strategy of SEO initiatives
- Research and audit online presence, determine effectiveness of campaigns in multiple channels including social media
- Execute general maintenance of online channels such as websites, email campaigns, texting, online ads, etc. As well as corporate intranet/collaboration initiatives
- Develop office specific and doctor specific online materials
- Assist online marketing team via the execution of general/administrative duties
- Contribute to writing/developing content for various online advertising mediums
- Ability to take direction and manage various projects
Come join an environment where we learn from each other and each individual performs at his or her best with teamwork, communication and shared values.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes the following benefits:
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 401K Savings Plan
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal/Vacation Time
We believe that joining the PDS team will provide the opportunity for you to maximize your individual and professional potential.
Apply online at www.pacificdentalservices.com
Experience - External:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, advertising, or 1-3 years professional experience in a related industry
- Copywriting skills are a plus. Ability to write for email, website content and blog purposes
- Proficiency with HTML and Microsoft Excel
- Additional software proficiency pluses include Adobe Suite, Dreamweaver and SQL
- Ability to manage several projects at once and possess excellent time management skills
- Strong knowledge of SEO, PPC, and overall SEM strategies
- Knowledge of website analytics (Omniture) and Excel reporting preferred
- Creative, technically savvy, ability to work in a challenging environment, detail oriented, organized, ambitious, kind hearted, effective interpersonal skills
- Team player who can communicate effectively and independent contributor who can focus on the project at hand