Since 1977, Alpha Omega Publications has been a leader in the Christian education movement.
For over 30 years, Alpha Omega Publications has been developing innovative Christian curricula and providing outstanding service and support. We are a Christian publishing company which proudly provides quality, Bible-based curricula for students in Preschool through 12th Grade. Our exciting Christian curriculum choices include: Switched-On Online, Switched-On Schoolhouse, LIFEPAC, Horizons, and the Weaver Curriculum.
At Alpha Omega Publications, we seek individuals with a passion for excellence, and a desire for challenge and growth. Our success comes from our talented employees who believe in educating students with quality curriculum, educational services, Christian values.
Alpha Omega Publications cares about its employees, customers, partners, and the future of Christian education. We recognize and value the unique strengths and diversity of each individual, and we work together as a team because we are united by one shared mission” Changing Education For The Glory Of God.". Alpha Omega Publications currently employs a total of over 150 individuals at our two locations in Chandler, Arizona and Rock Rapids, Iowa Alpha Omega Publications is currently looking to fill the position of Outside Sales Representative:
We are seeking an outside sales representative to promote and sell our technology based educational products and services to Christian Schools. This position entails 50% travel with a company car provided for the territory assigned. This person needs to have a hunter mentality and be self driven in order to close sales on the road and from home. Base salary and commission provided. Job Responsibilities:
• Consistently close new business subject to a monthly quota
• Perform inside and outside prospecting activities to identify qualified accounts for new customer generation
• Collaborate with manager to develop a creative plan to generate leads through prospecting multiple sources, cold calling, in-person visits, and telephone
• Establish and maintain good relationships with clients, networking groups, professional organizations and the community in order to develop new business.
• Approach and engage potential customers
• Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new customers
• Maintaining a thorough working knowledge of all services offered.
• Completing all required Sales reports including pipeline activity. Minimum Qualifications:
• 1-2 years of proven Sales experience with a record of consistently exceeding quotas
• Previous experience as a Sales Professional in a fast paced quota driven environment as an Account Executive, Account Manager, Sales Manager, and or Territory Manager, etc.
• Experience selling in a fast-paced sales environment
• Background in education preferred
• Ability to present creative methods in generating and maintaining new business
• Ability to prospect for new business
• Demonstrated work ethic
• Strong ability to foster meaningful business relationships
• Ability to speak in front of people
• Proficiency using Excel, MS Word, Outlook, and the Internet and proficiency in quickly learning new programs directly related to sales.
• HS diploma required. Associates or Bachelors Degree preferredAOP offers the following Benefits:
- Dependent Health
- Medical Spending Account
- Daycare Spending Account
-Paid Time Off
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement LeaveTo apply for this job please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to the VP or Educational Services through this Email.