God's Word is for every tribe, people, and tongue.Faith Comes By Hearing located in Albuquerque, New Mexico
is committed to reaching the nations with the Word of God in Audio, offering the Bible in a format that will connect with the world's 50% illiterate population. Our Mission Statement
is to record and use heart-language Audio Bibles to bring His church together and make disciples from every nation, tribe, language, and people.The World's Largest Catalog of Audio Bibles
Faith Comes By Hearing offers the world’s largest catalog of Audio Bibles to individuals and nations who hunger to hear.
Offering every person on our planet equal access to the Bible requires meeting the unique needs of generations, technical societies, and fast-paced lifestyles. It also means meeting the cultural and literacy challenges presented when working in underdeveloped countries. Faith Comes By Hearing is rising to meet the biblical needs of a complex world through modern technology. Currently, Faith Comes By Hearing offers 454 Audio Scripture recordings in 388 languages reaching more than 4.5 billion people in more than 135 countries.
This is acheived through the partners Faith Comes by Hearing had developed with many other Christian organizations devoted to spreading the Gospel throughout the world.
We are looking to fill the position of Writer
based at our headquarters in Albuquerque.Job Description:
* Include writing copy for writing content for website, creative pieces for newsletters & marketing materials and reports for all segmentations of our donor base
* Monitoring & searching data files including testimonies, images, video, audio and other mediums from the field.
* Interviewing in-house International managers for field information.
* Assigning appropriate copy and images for letters, appeals, foundation reports, etc.
* Assisting in development of timetables, meetings, specs, and deadlines to expedite timely reporting; coordinating with multiple Hosanna departments including Development, International, Accounting and Graphics and maintaining archives of these reports and communication pieces. Requirements:
* Excellent copywriting ability.
* Strong written/verbal communication skills.
* BA in journalism/advertising/English or equivalent experience
* Exceptional editing skills.
* Superior organizational skills.
* Proficiency in MS Office applications including data mining.
* Good problem solving ability and knowledge of international cultures and Christian churches is beneficial.
* Preference given to those with web writing experience.
We offer competitive salary with paid leave benefits and regular prayer, praise and worship meetings. Position is based in Albuquerque, NM--no exceptions. Please submit questions,resume and writing samples to Human Resources by EMAIL