This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Business Development Manager
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 08/17/2009
Job Type: Full-Time
Coral Ridge Ministries Media Inc., is a non-profit media organization in the South Eastern region of the U.S with a global reach. We are expanding and now seeking a Business Development Manager. To be successful in this newly created position requires a spirit of service, adventure, strong business acumen with a highly strategic perspective on communication and production.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
• Developing opportunities to sell television studio and production services to potential clients.
• Developing, selling, and maintaining local television advertising campaigns on television shows and local web portals.
• Developing and managing a stable of channel and distribution partners to ensure that Coral Ridge Ministries expand its reach and monetization options including new media, retail, and film.
• Developing and implementing business strategies and partnerships with advertising agencies, corporations, Foundations, and other clients to develop new revenue streams for the ministry.
• Managing client and internal communications.
• Researching new industry leaders in the media and entertainment industry, online media industry, as well as existing and new electronic distribution platforms.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with partners and other industry professionals.
• Maintaining timely, detailed knowledge with respect to products, programs, inventory, technical support, service and pricing.
• Responsible for achieving budget and growth expectations as determined.
• Work with Director to increase business by developing an effective out call program for existing and potential customers.
• Partner with production team to develop and implement creative and effective campaigns to simulate additional revenue opportunities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Interested applicants must have a minimum of a Bachelors degree in Business or Marketing along with 5+ years experience
n a business development role in Christian broadcast or sales organization; or an equivalent.
Essential to success in this position are:
• A strong background in Television/Broadcast and web business models, internet market trends, and online media distribution;
• A demonstrated proficiency in partner acquisition and management is required
• Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills;
We anticipate great potential for the development of this position as there is room for growth into a Directorship based on performance and we offer a great creative working environment along with a competitive salary and full benefits package.
If you have the experience and proven leadership, we encourage you to apply today! email@example.com
A spiritual interview is required.