This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Web Department Manager
Coral Ridge Ministries Media Inc.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 08/17/2009
Job Type: Full-Time
The Web Department Manager will be responsible for leading all web development efforts, including mentoring and overseeing web developers and producers, performing hands-on web development, and ensuring that projects are completed on time, on budget, and as designed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Work with Business Analysts and/or directly with key stakeholders to produce functional and technical specifications for projects.
• Manage development efforts throughout SDLC using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and MOSS. Generate status reports.
• Lead and mentor a team of developers, by providing consistent performance management and feedback, specialized training
• Monitor IT department activities, especially as they relate to the Web infrastructure, including knowledge of network infrastructure and server hardware and software.
• Hold regular team status meetings to ensure that projects and Web Work Requests are being completed in a timely manner.
• Attend regular meetings with Marketing Department (and other affected departments) to ensure that the ongoing Web efforts are meeting their needs
• Create, test, deploy and maintain dynamic database driven web sites using Microsoft technologies and best practices.
• Derive SQL 2005 database designs, develop logical data models, manage table security roles, create and alter database objects: indexes, stored procedures, tables, triggers, user-defined functions and views; Export/Import data using XML and SSIS.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BS/BA Computer/Information Science or 5 years programming experience required.
• Obtain/maintain current MS certifications: MCTS, MCPD, MCDBA, MCITP, MCPD and/or others as determined by Director annually.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Developed and proven skill set that encompasses Microsoft technologies: SharePoint (MOSS and WSS), Visual Studio.Net (C#VB), XML, ASP.NET 2.0/3.9/3.5, HTML, XML, SharePoint Designer, SQL Server 2000/2005, Access, Internet Server (IIS), Infopath, Project Crystal Reports.
• Recommended experience in Microsoft Commerce Server, Cast Iron, and Flash development.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (strongly desired)
• MCSD .Net - Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
• MCDBA - Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
• MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
All interested applicants please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Spiritual Interview Is Required.