Since 1977, Alpha Omega Publications has been a leader in the Christian education movement.
For over 30 years, Alpha Omega Publications has been developing innovative Christian curricula and providing outstanding service and support. We are a Christian publishing company which proudly provides quality, Bible-based curricula for students in Preschool through 12th Grade. Our exciting Christian curriculum choices include: Switched-On Online, Switched-On Schoolhouse, LIFEPAC, Horizons, and the Weaver Curriculum.
At Alpha Omega Publications, we seek individuals with a passion for excellence, and a desire for challenge and growth. Our success comes from our talented employees who believe in educating students with quality curriculum, educational services, Christian values.
Alpha Omega Publications cares about its employees, customers, partners, and the future of Christian education. We recognize and value the unique strengths and diversity of each individual, and we work together as a team because we are united by one shared mission” Changing Education For The Glory Of God.". Alpha Omega Publications currently employs a total of over 150 individuals at our two locations in Chandler, Arizona and Rock Rapids, Iowa Alpha Omega Publications is currently looking to fill the position of Director of Alpha Omega Academy:
A visionary business and academic leader who excels in strategic planning, business growth, academic leadership, budgeting and project execution in a distance learning or virtual academy environment.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day operation of our distance learning academy and must possess skills in business development, team leadership, hiring, training and mentoring of administrative staff, faculty, guidance counselors and student service representatives.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in the application of computer and online educational programs, processes and systems. Other responsibilities and functions include but are not limited to:
· Set vision and strategies to deliver improved service and processes with AOA
· Promote AOA in the marketplace
· Monitor and supervise AOA leadership team
· Represent AOA within AOP corporately
· Manage AOA projects and programs
· Interview, hire, review and set compensation for all Academy staff
· Monitor personnel load through AOA leadership & department heads
· Problem anticipation and resolution To learn more visit our website Welcome to Alpha Omega Academy To apply for this position please forward your resume and cover letter to:
Contact: Ted O'Brien
Phone: 877-688-2652 ext 1017