Faith Farm Ministries is a free, 9 month, faith-based, addiction recovery program with residential services for more than 350 men and women who have lost control of their lives due to alcohol or illegal and pharmaceutical drug addictions.
Faith Farm provides this residencial program with all needs of the students met. The “free” aspect removes the financial hardship out of the 9 month commitment. The 9 month commitment removes the resident out of the environment and influences that may have
contributed to their addiction(s). During the 9 months, they are cocooned in a loving environment with a staff that has a “Heart for the Hurting”. . . Many of the staff are successful graduates of the Faith Farm program. They understand what the residents
are going through because they’ve been there themselves. The staff are also motivated to bring the residents into the same victorious success that they now enjoy.
Faith Farm has Campus locations in Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Okeechobee, Florida: Our Pastors are unique individuals. Not only do they have to run their church as any pastor of any regular church, with all their services and outreach
to the community, but they have to be so much more. They have a heart to help those students on the Farm who have struggled with past drug and alcohol addictions. They live on campus… among those they minister to and counsel.
It is our mission to help men and women establish a strong, personal spiritual foundation which allows them to rebuild their life and become a productive member of society.
Faith Farm Ministries believes that hiring qualified individuals to fill positions contributes to the overall mission and strategic success of the organization. Each employee is hired to make significant contributions to the Ministry and provide quality services
to both internal and external customers.
Faith Farm Ministries strives to select the most qualified candidate available for positions based on: their education, knowledge, skills, experience and ability to perform the job requirements. In certain situations, prior experience, knowledge and skills
may substitute for educational requirements.
Faith Farm Ministries, a Christian based organization, seeks an experienced CAMPUS DIRECTOR to work at our South Florida locations.
Successful candidates will possess:
A minimum of 5 years management experience responsible for facility operations; will have Godly values, Integrity and qualities to serve ministry needs; ability to foster effective team work at all levels; ability to ensure that the ministry and student programs
and business aspects of the campus contribute to the organization's mission and reflect priorities assigned by Leadership. Must be able to develop an operational plan and assist with development of strategic planning for overall success of the ministry.
Business/Management Degree preferred. Minimum requirement acceptable: High School Grad./Equiv. with 5+ years experience in the areas of management, ministry and facility operations.
Position Days & Hours:
Full-time, flexible schedule required to meet needs of campus/ministry.
· Requires a two (2) year minimum commitment to the Ministry
· 5 years management experience in Operations with campus environments, ministry background preferred
· Must be qualified to teach fundamental Christian principles to recovering alcohol and chemically addicted students.
· Ability to monitor campus day-to-day operations, make sound decisions for delivery of ministry programs and services of the organization to fulfill the mission and vision and improve quality where possible.
· Responsible for employee and student counseling and disciplinary issues .
· Foster's effective team work throughout the Campus/Organization
· Ability to provide Counseling and Ministerial services in our Regeneration Program.
· Must possess Excellent Leadership, Organizational, planning, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Must be computer literate with basic understanding of essential office equipment.
· Must be self motivated, Personable, Reliable and Punctual
PLEASE NOTE: Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test.
Attn: Human Resource Department
Attn: Human Resource Department
Faith Farm Ministries,
9538 Highway #441
Boynton Beach, FL 33472
*Faith Farm Ministries of Fort Lauderdale Rescue Tabernacle, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.