This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Foster Family Recruiter
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Date Posted: 07/30/2009
Categories: Social Services
Job Type: Full-Time
SUMMARY OF WORK PERFORMED: Marketing, recruitment and certification of qualified foster families, back-up families and babysitters.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Implement the directives of the Division Director in the areas of marketing, recruitment and certification.
2. Follow-up aggressively with each potential foster family in accordance with the established follow-up procedure.
3. Assist potential foster families, back-up families and babysitters in the completion of their requirements for certification.
4. Responsible for certifying a minimum number of families a month (to be determined by Executive Director and Supervising Certification Coordinator).
5. Assist in the on-going development of the recruitment and certification process.
6. Assist in developing and carrying out the marketing plan within an assigned geographical area.
7. Willing to work evenings in order to meet with families who are unable to meet during regular working hours, and willing to work weekends in order to attend events and facilitate trainings.
8. Other duties as required.
1. Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college, university or business school in the field of marketing, public relations, advertising, communications or related field; or a minimum of three (3) years experience in one or more of the above mentioned fields.
2. Knowledge and experience in areas of recruitment and public relations.
3. Demonstrated ability to organize, plan and follow through with assigned tasks and to present oneself in a mature and professional manner.
4. Ability to drive to homes within the assigned geographical area with the drive typically not exceeding 1-1/2 hours.
5. Criminal Record Clearance
6. A philosophy of support for abused children in line with values, mission and treatment philosophy of Olive Crest.
Olive Crest's Las Vegas Region is growing! Please visit our web site at www.olivecrest.org to view a complete list of current openings or to learn more about Olive Crest.