Since 1977, Alpha Omega Publications has been a leader in the Christian education movement.
For over 30 years, Alpha Omega Publications has been developing innovative Christian curricula and providing outstanding service and support. We are a Christian publishing company which proudly provides quality, Bible-based curricula for students in Preschool through 12th Grade. Our exciting Christian curriculum choices include: Switched-On Online, Switched-On Schoolhouse, LIFEPAC, Horizons, and the Weaver Curriculum.
At Alpha Omega Publications, we seek individuals with a passion for excellence, and a desire for challenge and growth. Our success comes from our talented employees who believe in educating students with quality curriculum, educational services, Christian values.
Alpha Omega Publications cares about its employees, customers, partners, and the future of Christian education. We recognize and value the unique strengths and diversity of each individual, and we work together as a team because we are united by one shared mission” Changing Education For The Glory Of God.". Alpha Omega Publications currently employs a total of over 150 individuals at our two locations in Chandler, Arizona and Rock Rapids, Iowa Alpha Omega Publications is currently looking to fill the position of Inside Sales Representative:
We are looking for an aggressive, motivated, ambitious Inside Sales Representative with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to consistently produce beyond expectations to come join our team. If that is you then Alpha Omega Publications is the place for you. We are looking for inside sales representatives that want to grow our distance learning academy. This is a great time to join us and be in the forefront of what Alpha Omega Publications is doing to bring quality Christian Education products and services to our customers. The Sales Representative will be responsible for the successful attainment of the following goals:
· Initiating calling campaigns
· Identifying potential customers
· Discovering customers needs
· Calling new leads
· Maintaining inside sales-related records
· Planning and scheduling daily, weekly, and monthly objectives to meet short and long term goals
· Participate in defining sales strategies REQUIREMENTS / EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with computers
- Proven sales record is a plus AOP offers the following Benefits:
Commission on Sales
- Dependent Health
- Medical Spending Account
- Daycare Spending Account
-Paid Time Off
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement LeaveTo apply for this job please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to the Director of Academy and Homeschool Sales through this Email.