Lakeside Educational Network is a premier organization providing innovative and quality educational and therapeutic services to school districts throughout Bucks and Montgomery Counties.
• A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with education and experience.
• A vibrant and stimulating work environment.
• The opportunity to be connected to a growing organization that is well respected throughout the region.
• Ongoing professional development and continuing education.
• Regular weekly supervision.
• The chance to be part of a dynamic, fun and caring staff.Counselor/Casemanager Positions:
Vantage Academy at Upper Merion
• Full-time Counselor/Casemanager
Mainstay School Based Program
• Full-time School-based Social Worker/ Counselor - Several Area School Districts
• Part-time School-based Social Worker/ Counselor - Twilight ProgramSpecific Requirements:
License PreferredEssential qualities of each Program position include:
• The ability to work independently.
• A personable and professional demeanor.
• Minimally, a beginning knowledge of educational needs and issues, both special and general education.
• Effective communication and problem solving skills.
• The desire to work with school age children and their families.
• A willingness and ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team.
• Being an effective representative of Lakeside’s mission, values and organization.Prospective candidates may contact Joyce Hofer-Medina, Lakeside Educational Network's Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com or fax resume to 215-654-9523.
http://www.lakesidelink.com/Content/employment.aspLocal applicants only, please.