This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Worship Leader & Assoc.Dir. of Worship & Creative Arts
Rockaway , New Jersey, United States
Date Posted: 07/20/2011
Categories: Church/Ministry - Music Ministry
Job Type: Full-Time
POSITION: Worship Leader and Associate Director
of Worship & Creative Arts (full-time)
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (full-time)
• Leading (singing) contemporary worship.
• Assist in directing various choirs, vocal ensembles and worship teams.
• Training and enhancing the performance quality of vocalist and soloists.
• Assisting with planning and overseeing seasonal (Christmas and Easter) productions and special events such as concerts and musicals.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Some experience in combining media technology and the fine/performing arts
• Possess strong administrative, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Gifted instrumentalist (pianist or guitarist) and vocalist
• A Bachelor’s degree in music is helpful but not required
APPLY TO: If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying, please forward resume and cover letter to: Christ Church, Human Resources Dept., 140 Green Pond Road, Rockaway, NJ 07866; OR fax to: (973) 857-7325; OR e-mail to: HumanResources@ChristChurchUSA.org
No phone calls please.